Nelson, Cooper & Ortiz is committed to preserving the privacy and security of our customers’ personal information and data.
• Registration is required on this site to safeguard the privacy and security of your information and that of your debtors.
• Your information will not be sold or distributed to any other organization without your consent.
• The information of your debtors will not be sold or distributed to any other organization without your consent.
• While your account is active, Nelson, Cooper & Ortiz will provide important updates regarding the status of your account.
• Your IP address will be used to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Web site, and for internal tracking and monitoring purposes.
• Cookies must be enabled to enter into business transactions with Nelson, Cooper & Ortiz; however, they are not needed to access the valuable content on the site. Cookies allow us to deliver user-specific information and services.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices and policies of this site, or Nelson, Cooper & Ortiz privacy or security, please Click here or contact:
Nelson, Cooper & Ortiz, LLC
9800 Centre Parkway, Suite 670
Houston, TX 77036-8271
Security Policy Changes
If at some point in the future there is a change to our information usage practices that affects your account, we will notify you by e-mail and by posting a message clearly on your login screen. You should also regularly check this posted privacy statement for changes.
Nelson, Cooper & Ortiz has instituted industry-leading security technology to protect and minimize intrusion. Security practices and our technology systems are proprietary.